600 MHz Wireless Trade-in Promo Period
Hurry! Runs through March 31st, 2019.
Wow! Did you know?
The FCC’s Incentive Auction prohibits the operation of wireless microphones in the 600 MHz frequency band.
Who does this affect?
Anyone with systems that operate above 608 MHz must discontinue use and migrate to new frequency ranges.
AVOID FINES by trading in any old 608-698 MHz wireless for up to $600 cash back via rebate, no matter the manufacturer, make or model.
Choose from the following wireless mics and monitoring systems, for a range of budgets, which fully comply with both current and future FCC rules.
Rules of the Road
- Make a copy of your dated sales receipt. Purchases must be made from June 14th-March 31st, 2019.
- Cut the UPC codes off the sides of your new Sennheiser boxes (no photocopies accepted)
- Complete the Trade-In form here.
- Send your old wireless, sales receipt, UPC code and completed trade-in form to the address listed on the form.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for your trade-in to be processed, and your check to be mailed.