Built to Deliver 1:1 Vocal Reproduction of Virtually Any Vocal Performer
Suited to all types of singers, speakers, and vocalists, the DPA 2028 Vocal Mic was designed to give you DPA’s renowned, high-quality sound, and stand out during any live stage performance. This flexible handheld vocal mic is known for its superior sound quality, providing effortless vocals to a wide range of markets including live, HoW, broadcast, etc.
While designed as a hand-held vocal mic for live sound, a condenser microphone of this quality can effectively double as a studio recording microphone for vocals or instruments.
The black body and grille have been built with live stage applications in mind. So, although it performs like a studio microphone, it doesn’t need to be coddled and cradled like one. It is built for the road.
What You Can Expect From the DPA 2028 SuperCardioid Vocal Mic
- Extremely high gain before feedback
- Uniform and controlled directionality
- Durability – built for rough use on the road!
- Modified supercardioid pickup pattern with DPA’s famously flat off-axis response
DPA 2028 SuperCardioid Vocal Mic Tech Specs
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Max SPL: 160dB SPL
- Self Noise: 22dB (A weighted)
- Color: Black
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Connector: XLR
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2028-B-B01
Grab the DPA 2028 SuperCardioid Vocal Mic and see what you’ve been missing!