DPA FMK4071 Film Microphone Kit
The DPA 4071 is a professional,
low-profile lavalier microphone designed for broadcast and performance
application. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides an even pick up
response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone. The
capsule grid provides a 5dB presence boost between 4-6kHz. This
enhances intelligibility of speech by providing an "airy" signal
character. Wide frequency and sensitivity response curves provide an
overall professional tonal quality while minimizing noise on output.
The DPA 4071 microphone kit includes a miniature windjammer, three tie pods, a miniature mesh windscreen, a miniature concealer, three varieties of double-sided tape, miniature mic tape and carry case. This kit is all that is needed for any ENG / EFP, theatrical or broadcast application.
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone.
- The capsule features a grill that enhances high frequencies between 4 to 6kHz. The result provides an "airy" signal quality to the audio signal.
- The kit is designed to provide all the necessary accessories for field audio production, broadcast and performance applications.
DPA Microphones FMK4071 Film Microphone Kit - Includes: 4071 Omnidirectional Lavalier, Accessories and Storage Case includes:
- Grey Fur Windjammer
- Miniature Mesh Pop Filter
- Miniature Concealer
- 3 x Tie Pod
- 10 x Double-Sided Tape for Tie Pod
- 10 x Double-Sided Tape for Miniature Microphones Concealer
- 10 x Miniature Mic Tape
- 10 x Double-sided Mic Tape
- Storage Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Frequency Response||100Hz - 15kHz +/1 2dB with typ. 5dB soft boost @ 4-6kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Equivalent Noise Level CCIR 469-1: Typ. 38dB (max 40dB)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144dB|
|Power Requirements||48V Phantom power ±4V for full performance|
|Output Impedance|| 600 ohms, balanced
1500 ohms, unbalanced
|Dimensions||0.67 x .21" (17 x 5.4mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||9g (.32 oz)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!