Denecke PS-T Microphone Power Supply
The DcodeČ PS-T is a low noise T-Power 12 volt microphone power supply. Runs on one 9 volt battery and has enough power to run high current microphones. Small, rugged, light-weight, and low noise make the PS-T perfect for powering microphones feeding DAT machines, radio mics, tape machines and mixing panels.
* Low Noise! Equipped with well regulated electronics and precision resistors to satisfy the most demanding Digital requirements.
* Automatic Power on and off when the mic is plugged and unplugged.
* LED Blinks at turn on and turn off.
* Low Battery indicator.
* Simple Quick Change drop in battery compartment.
* Reverse battery protection.
* Internal -15 dB pad and normal or red dot powering switches.
* Size: 1.25" x 3.0" x 4.0"
* Weight: 8 oz
* Uses a standard 9 volt battery.
* Battery life approximately 24 hours (depending on mic load).
* Voltage is 12 volts + 2 volts
* Current: 0.05 mA to 33 mA (direct short)
* Noise floor under .01 mVAC
* LED lights at regulator drop out.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!