NEMESIS TCD-1 TIME CODE DISPLAY
The Nemesis TCD-1 Timecode Display is a versatile SMPTE timecode reader and generator, with the ability to read LTC and MTC timecode sources, convert from incoming LTC to MTC, as well as generate both LTC and MTC at 24, 25 and 30 fps.
MIDI connectivity is supported in both traditional 5-pin DIN format, as well as USB MIDI when connected to a computer. The unit can also be used as a class compliant USB MIDI interface for a connected computer.
With its large, dimmable 8-digit display in a 1/2 rack width 1U case, the unit also has a 3/8" microphone stand adapter on its base meaning it can be mounted in multiple ways for different applications.
- Balanced XLR connectivity for LTC inputs and outputs
- MMC controllable LTC/MTC generator mode
- USB Bus Powered, or use with a USB power pack for field use
- USB MIDI interface functionality when connected to a computer
- Front panel Hold button for freezing timecode points
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!