NEMESIS CCS-2 COMPUTER CONTROL SWITCH
The Nemesis CCS-2 aims to minimise unwanted interruptions to be as unnoticed as possible.
The Nemesis CCS-2, with its multitude of in/out options, allows two computer systems – a “MAIN” and a “BACKUP” - to share a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and distribution of GPI data and MIDI messages.
The Nemesis CCS-2 can be easily remote controlled via MIDI and via closed contact from a control surface, allowing the user to have full triggering control from any console. The Nemesis CCS-2 is flexible and user friendly, capable of handling all eventualities with its completely programmable functions.
- Dual input/output DVI/VGA/USB KVM switch
- Integrated USB MIDI interface
- 4 x MIDI outputs (2 x configurable as IN or OUT)
- External Remote switching
- All GPI inputs can be sent to both computers for full tracking
- PC and MAC compatible
- Standard class-compliant USB MIDI device
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!