NEMESIS DANTESW-1 - DANTE SWITCH
Clarity, reproduction and playback are vitally important to the quality of a production.
As the emphasis is placed more and more on computer-based sound playback systems, the reliability of equipment and the seamless integration of audio is essential to a successful production.
The Nemesis DANTESW-1 digital audio switchover unit is a reliable way to switch between two DANTE sound sources remotely via GPI or automatically as part of a changeover sequence direct from the Nemesis CCS-2 Computer Control Switch.
The standard unit enables switching between two 32 channel sources , and can be expanded with the addition of one DANTESW-EXP expansion card to enable switching between two 64 channel sources and expanded with an additional DANTESW-EXP card to enable switching between two 96 channel sources.
This professional 1U 19" standard rack mount solution is mains powered, and can be remote controlled by other equipment in the Nemesis range such as the CCS-2 Control Switch, extension button boxes, or any other 3rd party systems.
- Seamless switching of Dante audio
- Switches from two 32 channel Dante streams into a single 32 channel as standard
- Upgradable to 64/64/64 with the addition of one rear slot DANTESW-EXP expansion card
- Upgradable to 96/96/96 with the addition of two rear slot DANTESW-EXP expansion cards
- All connectors on rear panel
- Universal GPI control interface
- Compatible with the Nemesis CCS-2 for multiple unit change over
- Optional 2nd redundant DC PSU input
- 1U format with panel indicators
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!