- Covers three standard frequency blocks
- Digital Hybrid Wireless for compandor-free audio
- Selectable 50 or 100mW output power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
- IR port for setup with IR enabled receivers
- USB port for firmware updates
- Menu selectable mic or instrument input
- Optional battery eliminator
- Detachable antenna
The LT transmitter offers a full set of professional features in a compact, rugged package. The unit is compatible with all Digital Hybrid Wireless receivers and even some from other manufacturers, making it comfortable in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
The LT can be configured to operate as a “one touch” device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
Click here for LT Data Sheet
Click here for LT Manual