AT-216 Digitally Synthesized Wireless Auditory Assistance Kit
| || |
Superior speech discrimination
Automatic Audio Processing
High Audio Output Power
Multi Channel Compatible
Rugged and Durable Design
Now there's a new generation of COMTEK FM systems ready to bring clarity to your hearing. The new AT-216 FM system combines the advantages of today's digital technology with COMTEK's years of experience and integrity . The new COMTEK FM system is ready to meet the hearing challenges of your active life.
How it Works:
The AT-216 system functions as a remote microphone for the user, overcoming the greatest listening challenges for those with impaired hearing: high levels of background noise, reverberation effects, and distance between the speaker and listener.
In addition to hearing aids with a telecoil, the listener wears the personal receiver and neckloop. The speaker wears the M-216 transmitter. The PR-216 personal receiver picks up the voice of the person wearing the M-216 transmitter, and the neckloop then retransmits it to the hearing aids for clean, close-up sound. If hearing aids are not used, the receiver may also be used with headphones. Now the person with impaired hearing has a direct link to the speaker at greater distances for improved listening, clarity, and better understanding.
All-New Rugged Enclosure:
The AT-216 system features all-new packaging designed to hold up to the rigors of everyday use. Whether at school, work, or play, the toughness and reliability of the new COMTEK AT-216 gives you the assurance that you will hear well in virtually any situation.
Features of the new packaging include:
- Easy fit, snap-on clip allows users to simply clip on the transmitter or receiver to a pocket or belt.
- Specially designed battery compartment makes it impossible for the battery to be inserted backwards.
- Channel adjustment switches are covered by the snap-on clip to prevent accidental channel changes.
The COMTEK Advantage:
- The AT-216 system not only works on the standard channels (1-40) in the 216 MHz band maintaining compatibility with other brands, but only COMTEK's AT-216 works with the high dynamic range companded channels (41-60) for high fidelity sound reproduction rendering greater speech intelligibility.
- The AT-216 system has unique power conservation circuitry which allows a nine volt battery to be used with greater efficiency. Plus it makes possible the highest audio output level ensuring the effective and efficient use of the "T" coil neckloop system.
- The M-216 transmitter has the most versatile auxiliary audio input. Transmitting audio programs from tape, CD players, TV, VCR's, or from any audio device which has an auxiliary or line level audio output jack is now easier than ever. What's more, when using the auxiliary audio input, the microphone may also be used to mix voice with the program information for special effects. The M-216's multifunction capability also allows it to be used with compatible telephones and conference table microphones.
The Complete AT-216 System Includes:
One M-216 wireless microphone transmitter, one CM-183 RT omni-directional lapel microphone, one PR-216 personal receiver, one NTC-102 neckloop transductor, one SM-N earphone assembly, one TM-10 conference table microphone adapter, one NBC 9-2C battery charger, two Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, one CB-36 ST auxiliary audio input cable, and one C-216 carrying case.
| || |
PR-216 receiver with plug-in environmental microphone enhances speech discrimination when both environmental sounds and the speaker's voice from the transmitter must be heard together.
The Smart-Mic option for the PR-216 receiver optimized the performance of the AT-216 wireless auditory assistance system in a classroom environment. When the teacher begins to speak through the M-216 transmitter, the PR-216 receiver's Smart-Mic automatically prioritizes the teacher's voice over environmental sounds. When the teacher is not speaking, the Smart-Mic immediately activates the environmental microphone on the PR-216 receiver to allow fellow students' comments and questions to be heard.
Micro-mini Jack Input
The micro-mini jack uses the M-4020P plug-in environmental microphone for either the Enviro-Mic or Smart-Mic. This input jack may also be used with other accessories such as handheld directional microphones, clip-on speech training microphones, and telephone adapters.
TM-10 Conference Table Microphone Adapter:
(Included with AT-216)
The TM-10 Conference Table Microphone Adapter is an accessory item which adds even more functionality to the AT-216. Using this device converts the CM-183 RT lapel microphone included with the system into a tabletop or "boundary-type" microphone.
- Perfect for round table discussions
- Record business meetings and interviews
- Excellent for large or small conference tables