Zaxcom TRX900CL Camera Link Transceiver
The Zaxcom Camera Link, TRX900CL, is total sound bag solution for the transmission of audio and timecode to both camera and ERX series monitor receivers. It provides two-channel UHF transmission to camera with backup two-channel recording, a full ZaxNet 2.4 GHz IFB / timecode transmitter and an IFB back channel receiver. The new transmitter is based on the idea that today’s ENG/EFP mixers require a host of functions to be provided in a sound bag when mixing and recording sound for picture.
Camera Link Features:
- All in one solution - Stereo Transmitter / ZaxNet Transmitter & Receiver / 2-channel Backup Recorder
- Small size & weight
- Ultra-low 2.13 Watt power consumption - keeps your bag powered longer from a battery source
- Two switched band pass filters with a wide 40 MHz wide frequency band (covers 2 typical blocks)
- Single RF transmission of two audio channels and timecode ensuring no intermodulation or receiver interference
- 100% digital compander free transmission
Extra detail was considered in the Camera Links design to optimize it for use in a sound bag. Screws are present on every inch of the case to eliminate spurious radiation that can affect adjacent receivers in an audio bag.
The unit has both stereo line level balanced inputs as well as sample rate converting AES inputs. Separate UHF and 2.4GHz SMA antenna connectors are provided for optimum flexibility.
The Camera Link is compatible with all Zaxcom receivers, but works optimally with the QRX100 outfitted with QIFB option and the ERXTCD receivers because of their ability to receive both audio and timecode.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!