Lectrosonics UCR411A Digital Hybrid Wireless Compact Receiver
- Digital Hybrid Wireless (U.S. Patent #7,225,135)
- 256 selectable UHF frequencies
- Auto-tracking front-end filters
- DSP-based pilot tone
- Graphics type backlit LCD display
- Balanced XLR audio output
- Internal batteries or external DC powering options
- Compatiblity modes for use with analog transmitters
The UCR411A receiver provides professional performance and a versatile feature set in a compact design for field and location production. All settings are made from the front panel with a powerful LCD interface, making the unit ideal for use in Quad Paks, on sound carts, in portable bags and in rack mount multi-couplers. To alleviate interference problems in an increasingly congested RF spectrum, an RF spectrum analyzer is built into the receiver. The receiver tunes across its 25.6 MHz tuning range and records RF activity with markers on the LCD screen. Finding clear operating frequencies is a quick, simple process. The UCR411A is compatible with all 400 Series Lectrosonics wireless transmitters (and some other transmitter types) and can be powered with internal 9V batteries or external DC.
The mechanical design of the receiver combines field proven features developed over many years of experience in motion picture and television production markets. The machined aluminum housing and panels are surfaced with electrostatic powder coated and anodized finishes with laser etched markings to withstand the rigors of field production.
- 2 - 9-Volt Alkaline Battteries (Part #40013)
- 2 - Power Loc (Part #32251-1)
- 2 - Antenna (Part #A8UXX)
- 1 - Pouch (Part #CCMINI)
- 1 - Rain Shroud (Part #P1199)
- 1 - Power Supply/AC Adapter (Part #CH12)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!