K-Tek KSTGL Stingray Large Audio Mixer Recorder Bag
The Stingray Large is an evolutionary improvement on the original KSRA2 Stingray bag thanks to real-world feedback from professionals in the field.
Meant for productions using large audio mixer recorders, it is designed to work with the Sound Devices 664, the Sound Devices 688 and many similar sized mixer recorders (please see compatibility chart).
The main compartment in the Stingray Large is even able to handle the Sound Devices 664 together with the CL-6 Input Controller or the Sound Devices 688 together with the CL-6 Input Controller and the SL-6 SuperSlot.
The Stingray Large features all the same features as the smaller Stingray audio mixer recorder bags in a largerer size factor.
The dual full vertical frame protects the equipment and allows the bag to better stand on its own, while giving full access to the sides and bottom of the mixer recorder to access connectors and media. Additionally, accessories like sharkfins and many other accessories can be clipped onto the frame.
The large trap door on the bottom and zippered side access panels complement the accessibility offered by the frame and further ease setup, cabling and battery swaps.
Large side pockets offer plenty of room to store NP batteries. Generous pass-throughs allow cable routing from and to the main compartment.
A separate front compartment is protected by a rigid front panel and can be expanded or closed tight; zippered pockets cover the bottom sides of the front compartment.
Various cable pass-through locations and smart storage points prove the versatility of the Stingray Large bag to various equipment choices and recording environments making it a roomy and versatile bag.
Webbing loops and Molle straps offer plenty of rigging points for additional accessories like cables using the K-Tek Cable Hangers and other future K-Tek accessories. D-Rings allow the Stingray Large Audio bag to be attached to harnesses; the adjustable top D-Ring is especially convenient for use with harnesses and changing payloads.
The Stingray Large comes with two wireless pouches, a shoulder strap, a clear shield and a stealth cover; it is a perfect companion for the optional Stingray Harness.
K-Tek’s thought out approach to the Stingray Large Audio Mixer Bag as well as the entire Stingray audio bag and accessory line creates game changing solutions for the audio professional that make everyday tasks more convenient and result in efficient and focused products that are also really good looking.
The right bag Stingray
Up to 2 wireless devices
Up to 4 wireless devices
Up to 6 wireless devices
No of NP1
1pcs of BDS
(pens, tools, etc...)
Camera Hop TX
|Sound Devices||664 + CL6||KSTGL||Yes||Yes||Yes||3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sound Devices||688 + CL6||KSTGL||Yes||Yes||Yes||3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sound Devices||688 + CL6 & SL6||KSTGL||Yes||Yes||Yes||3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Rigid internal vertical frame for strength and stability
- RF Shielded and adjustable center divider
- Roomy interior for up to 6 wireless devices plus BDS, IFB TX and camera hop TX
- Bottom trap door for fast access and convenience
- Collapsible front pocket with Molle Straps and hard protective front
- Comes with two (2) Wireless Pouches, Clear Shield, Stealth Cover and Shoulder Strap
Dimensions and Weights
- External dimensions: 17.3 x 9.8 x 10.2 inch (44.0 x 25.0 x 26.0 cm) [width x depth x height]
- Internal dimensions: 13.0 x 5.5 x 9.1 Inch (33.0 x 14.0 x 23.0 cm) [width x depth x height]
- Weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.38 kg)
- Packaged Specs: 18.1 x 10.2 x 10.6 inch (46.0 x 26.0 x 27.0 cm) 7.3 lbs. (3.3 kg)
In the box:
- Stingray Large Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Clear Shield
- Stealth Cover
- Two (2) Wireless Pouches
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- UPC: 649906207153
- EAN: 0649906207153
- Cleaning Instructions
- Read up on how to clean your Stingray bag.
- Image Library
- Download a Zip file with all KSTGL – K-Tek Stingray Large images
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!