NEMESIS UMT-2DI - INTEGRATED MULTI-BUTTON AND MIDI TO USB CONVERTER
The Nemesis UMT-2Di is a perfect standalone solution for the complex external connectivity requirements of theatrical control and playback software, including QLab, CSC, SFX, SCS, Ableton Live and similar packages.
By centralising all external inputs and converting them to standard MIDI commands, the UMT-2Di makes interfacing to a single piece of software quick and easy and can simplify all programming and playback requirements.
Manufactured in a rugged hard-wearing box, the UMT-2Di features two large integrated buttons and a high quality rotary encoder for easy access to standard Go, Stop, Previous and Next commands for a complete "all in one" solution. It communicates with the host computer using MIDI via the integrated USB interface. In addition, the UMT-2Di provides connectors for optional external GPI signals, such as additional remote operator GO and STOP button pushes or MD triggers.
- 2 large software-mappable control buttons
- Integrated high quality stepped rotary encoder
- 2 × 3-Pin XLR over-voltage protected inputs for external push button triggering, e.g. MD Start/Stop via an analogue stage multicore link
- 9-Pin D-SUB connection to facilitate button panels or trigger boxes, e.g. Nemesis REM5D, REM8D
- Class-compliant integrated USB MIDI Interface, PC and Mac compatible
- External MIDI interface via breakout providing physical MIDI IN and 2 MIDI OUTs
- Activity LEDs for button status and enumeration information
- USB Bus Powered
- Standalone Mode to allow use as a MIDI generator
- Internally selectable Program Change/Note On Messages
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!