The TRX742 is a plug-on style digital wireless microphone with interchangeable cones to support all professional microphone varieties - mono analog, stereo analog, AES and AES42 - making it an ideal choice for wireless transmission directly from boom poles or handheld microphones.
TRX742 comes standard with a built-in recorder, timecode reader / generator and the ability to receive timecode and remote control commands via ZaxNet. Its body is constructed from a combination of high strength nylon polymer and aluminum.
The TRX742 cones are easily swapped in the field for ultimate flexibility.
TRX742 comes standard with the cone of your choice, extra cones can be purchased as accessories.
- Mono Analog - 3-Pin XLR
- Stereo Analog - 5-Pin XLR
- AES (not powered) - 3-Pin XLR
- AES42 (powered) - 3-Pin XLR
- Power output: 25 / 50 / 125 mW - Software Selectable (10 mW special order)
- RF Modulation: Proprietary Digital Method
- RF Frequency Range: 518.0 to 872 MHz (typical blocks are 35 MHz)
- RF Frequency Step: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth: 200 KHz
- Channel Separation: 500 KHz (700 KHz recommended)
- Antenna Connector: 50 Ω SMA Female
- Emission Designator: 180 KV2E
- FCC Part: 75.861.
- TRANSMITTER AUDIO
- A-D Dynamic Range: 127dB
- Analog distortion .0035 dB
- A-D system: NeverClip Zaxcom proprietary (Pat Pending)
- Frequency Response: Mode 0: 20 Hz to 16 kHz / T & M Mode 0.2 Hz to 16 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Off or 30 to 220Hz, step 10Hz (6 dB per octave)
- System Group Delay: 3.6 mS
- Mic Connector: 3-Pin or 5-Pin XLR
- Analog Mic Power: 48 V Phantom (10 mA max)
- Digital Mic Power: 10 V AES42 compatible (200 mA max)
- Mic impedance: 4.7 k Ω
- ADC Bit-Depth: 24 Bits
- ADC Sampling-Rate: 24 Bits
- Audio Interfaces: Balanced analog mono, balanced stereo, AES42, AES
- TIME CODE READER/GENERATOR
- Clock Accuracy: 1.54PPM (1 Frame Out in 6 Hours)
- Timecode Type: SMPTE
- Timecode Frame Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF .
- Media: MicroSD Card (Flash Memory)
- File Format: .ZAX
- Recording Time: 96 Hours (16 GB card).
- 2.4 GHZ ZAXNET RECEIVER
- RF Frequency Range: 2.403 to 2.475 GHz
- RF Modulation: Digital Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequency Step: 0.001 GHz (1 MHz)
- RF Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Channel Separation: 2 MHz
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm.
- Weight: 7.5 oz without batteries
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5 cm x 11.5 cm x 4 cm
- Display: Graphic LCD.
- Type: 3 AA cells
- Battery Life is dependent on Battery type and microphone power requirements