The Telex RadioCom TT-16 base station transmitter and the TR-16 beltpack talent receiver is a 16-channel synthesized wireless IFB system. The system is designed to provide a convenient wireless link to on-air talent in the studio or in the field at remote locations. Operating in the low band VHF 64-68 MHz range (TV Ch 3 and 4), the units operate reliably at distances of over 750 feet. In unoccupied television channels, up to five TT-16 transmitters will operate simultaneously within the same location.
• 16-Channel Synthesized Transmitter
• Accepts Standard RTS Two-Wire, Telex Audiocom or Clear-Com Intercom Level Inputs
• Backlit LCD with Control Buttons
• Balanced XLR Input Connector with Level Control & Viewable Meter
• Enhanced Dynamic Range (E.D.R.) for Improved Dynamic Audio
• Front Panel ¼" Monitor Jack with Level Control
• Hi/Low Selectable RF Output Power
• Unbalanced Audio Input Connector
• Wireless Link from Intercom System for Cueing, Talent IFB, & More.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!