Shure Beta 27 Supercardioid Side-Address Condenser Microphone. The Beta 27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
* Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
* Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1" externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar diaphragm
* Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
* 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
* -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
* Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
* Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!