The KV50 loudspeaker is a very compact ultra flat
loudspeaker. In contrast to conventional low power
70-volt transformer based systems, the KV50 connects
directly to the amplifier and is capable of producing
high sound pressure levels while dramatically reducing
distortion. It employs sophisticated 1" transducers and
a full choice of presets for KA amplifiers to optimize
Vyper performances in any application.
• Vertical, horizontal and 3D line-array possibility
• Unique performance-to-size ratio
• Multiple 1" long excursion full-range cone drivers
• Smooth frequency response
• Electronically protected
• High dynamic range capability
• Integrated connection hardware
• Unique design for invisible arrays
• Available in Black or White
• High impedance for multiple easy parallel wiring....
• Front and under-balcony fill
• Portable and installed AV systems
• Stage and AV-Studio monitoring
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!