The KL18 is a high performance sub-bass system designed
for use with small to medium wavefront systems, in both
touring and install applications. It features a 1600-watt
18" drive unit with neodymium magnet structure and
suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
The ultra-light reflex cabinet is fitted with two pocket
handles and one 35mm pole mounting point for easy
installation of satellite speakers. It features large area
porting to reduce air noise, and is designed to be powered
by sub power output.
• Unique performance-to-size ratio
• Integrated 35mm pole adapter
• Ultra fast set-up and dismantling system
• High power 127dB continuous, 133dB peak
• Fitted with integral handles and castors
• Direct radiating, long excursion 18" driver
• Theatrical sound reinforcement
• Concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
• Portable and installed audio-visual systems
• Cinema and special effects
• Optimized for KF12 systems
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!