Multi Award Winning Class A 1" Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NTK is the multi award-winning Class-A tube microphone that has found a home with tens of thousands of professionals around the world.
The heart of the NTK is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class "A" valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
RM2 stand mount and RC2 case