Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone with Detachable Capsule (head)
The RØDE NT6 is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
The 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease. The capsule is connected to the remote pre-amplifier (body) by a custom 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable.
The surface-mount pre-amplifier circuit also incorporates a two position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB attenuation, and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter; both conveniently located away from the capsule, providing additional control without the need to move the capsule once in position.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High-Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Convenient two-axis swivel mount and 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable included
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise and full frequency response
Custom swivel mount, ZP1 zip pouch and WS5 windshield