Studio and Location Multi-Powered 3/4" Condenser Microphone
Stylish and modern, the NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this RØDE is at home anywhere.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body.
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
RM3 stand mount, ZP1 zip pouch and WS3 windshield