Seamlessly Variable Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
The world's first large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns, Filter and Pad located conveniently on the microphone body.
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
RC1 (case), SM2 (shock mount)