Ultra Versatile 1" Studio Condenser Microphone
With its ultra low 6 dBA self-noise and transformer less SMT circuitry, the RØDE NT1000 exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments in the studio.
Voiced for 'application versatility', the NT1000 has been hailed by many as the ultimate drum over-head and grand piano mic selection. The NT1000 is also equally at home as a first call vocal mic. With its Australian made 1" HF-2 capsule incorporating internal shock mounting, the NT1000 boasts a 134 dB dynamic range, and 140 dBA SPL capabilities and a 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response.
- HF2 1" capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Durable satin nickel finish
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- True externally biased condenser
- Full frequency response
ZP1 zip pouch and RM2 stand mount