Diversity Fin Antenna
Reduce Signal Dropouts from one Antenna Position
- Frequency Range 470 - 698 MHz, (EU version available to 790 MHz)
- Standard configuration includes Water Resistant Padded Cover
- Mounting block accepts 5/8-27, 1/4-20, AND 3/8-16 stands
- Architect-friendly (unmarked) matte White, Black, and Wall Color Match Available
- Custom Logo Printing Available on Cover
Typical "paddle" antenna configurations consist of spatially separated directional antennas. This approach takes up more space, requires an additional stand and cable drop, and is more expensive than a single Diversity Fin.
Since the Diversity Fin incorporates two separate antenna elements (LPDA and Dipole) oriented precisely at 90 degrees, the chance of linear cross polarization fades and multipath dropouts are reduced. This results in more consistent, reliable wireless audio reguardless of what brand mic system you use. Simply connect both the A and B antenna inputs on your receiver or antenna distributor to the two connections on the Diversity Fin, mount, and you're done!
The Diversity Fin is tailored for use between 470 and 698 MHz (EU version available to 790 MHz), and is compatible with all professional UHF wireless mics and antenna distributors on the market. Standard version includes padded nylon cover. Matte white, black, custom color match, and wall mount hardware also available.