- Chassis Models:
- Wideband Low - 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband) - Covers blocks 470 (470.100) - 26 (691.100).
- Wideband Mid - 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband) - Covers blocks 21 (537.600) - 29 (767.900).
- Receiver Modules:
- VRS - Standard Receiver
- VRT - With Tracking Front End
- Digital Hybrid Wireless system
- Six-channel modular configuration
- SmartTune for auto frequency selection
- Standard Module (Fixed Bandwidth) for most situations
- Tracking Module (with Frequency Tracking Filters) for congested and hostile RF environments
- Built in zero-gain antenna amplifiers allow RF signal "loop through" to additional Venue Receiver systems
- OptiBlend (Ratio Diversity) or SmartDiversity (Antenna Phase Diversity).
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- DSP based pilot tone
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- LCD interface for setup and monitoring
- USB and RS-232 computer interface and VRpanel software (part of LecNet2)
The Venue Series Receiver Systems are of a modular UHF design that operates with Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitters, and a variety of analog transmitters. Each unit consists of a master host assembly and up to six plug-in receiver modules. The system includes an antenna multi-coupler, computer communications interface and the mechanical rack mounting for the receiver modules.
The design offers a tremendous degree of flexibility. For example, each of the three pairs of receiver modules can be combined and used for ratio diversity or frequency diversity reception. Each individual receiver module can be used by itself for phase switched diversity reception. Combinations of reception techniques can be used at the same time.
Licensing: A ministerial license to operate this equipment may be required in certain areas. Consult your national authority for possible requirements. Changes or modifications not expressly approved could void your authority to operate the equipment. Licensing of wireless microphone equipment is the user’s responsibility, and licensability depends on the user’s classification and application, and on the selected frequency. The user is strongly urged to contact the appropriate telecommunications authority concerning proper licensing, and before choosing and ordering frequencies.
- 1 - LecNet Serial Cable (Part #21529-1)
- 1 - LecNet Serial Cable (Part #21710-1)
- 1 - USB cable (Part #21713)
- 1 - Power Cord (Part #21499)
- 1 - Power Supply/AC Adapter (Part #DCR15/1A6U)
- 1 - Software CD (Part #LNET2WIN)
- 1 - Cable (Part #MC65)
- 1 - Manual
Wireless Comparison Chart (Excel)
Click here for Venue Data Sheet
Click here for Venue Manual