- Digital Hybrid Wireless
- SmartSquelch for noiseless muting
- SmartDiversity for enhanced RF reception
- 256 selectable UHF frequencies
- DSP-based pilot tone squelch
- LCD display with spectrum scanner
- Balanced XLR audio output
- Two AA batteries or DC power
- Compatiblity with analog transmitters
The UCR401 is a high performance compact UHF wireless microphone receiver for mobile applications such as ENG and film production. The compact size, battery and external power and rugged attached antennas are ideal for video camera mounted use. Unique DSP algorithms in the design provide full compatibility with all Lectrosonics 400 Series Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitters and variety of analog transmitters from Lectrosonics and some other manufacturers. Power is provided by two AA batteries, typically NiMH rechargeable types, or external DC supplied via a jack on the rear panel.
Microprocessor control enables SmartSquelch and SmartDiversity advanced reception techniques to minimize noise and dropouts in all conditions. The receiver differentiates between close and distant operation and adjusts the squelch threshold automatically. In environments with significant RF reflections, the diversity switching activity optimizes the antenna combining based upon an analysis of RF level and audio content.
Finding a clear operating channel is simplified with a choice of 256 frequencies across a 25.6 MHz bandwidth. A built-in RF spectrum analyzer scans the entire tuning range of the receiver and displays RF activity on the built-in LCD. Signal strength of other signals in the vicinity is indicated and empty sections of the spectrum are quickly identified with the graphical display. The analyzer will scan the entire spectrum and display the results in about 25 seconds, so it is very convenient to find a clear frequency in each new location.
- 2 - AA Alkaline Battteries (Part #40096)
- 1 - Pouch (Part #CCMINI)
- 1 - Velcro Set (Part #32352)
- 1 - Rain Shroud (Part #P1200
- 1 - Power Supply/AC Adapter (Part #DCR12/A4U)
- 1 - Velcro Cable Strain Relief (Part #VSR1)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
Click here for UCR401 Data Sheet
Click here for UCR401 Manual