- 2 balanced XLR mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced XLR line outputs
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics. Input gains are adjustable via software on a per input basis
- +48V Phantom power per channel powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- ID LED allows easy identification of which unDX2IO Attero Tech’s Unify software is communicating with
The DNTWP Dante Audio Interface is a cost effective multi IO wall box. The unDX2IO features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs and two balanced XLR line outputs. All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX2IO is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unDX2IO’s size and IO density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed near the audio source or sink thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.