Outerloop functions as a wireless link to your intercom system. This universal belt pack provides connections for your existing 4-pin or 5-pin intercom headset, routing audio through your mobile device over a Bluetooth wireless connection. Use your mobile phone to call into your intercom phone bridge or station phone coupler for a global wireless link.
In Phone mode, Outerloop pairs to your mobile phone, notepad, or computer just like any other Bluetooth headset.
In Headset mode, Outerloop pairs to a standard Bluetooth headset or another Outerloop, providing a short-range secure wireless point-to-point intercom.
Outerloop to Outerloop connections default to HD Voice (120 Hz to 7 kHz) bandwidth. Many new mobile phones and headsets also provide Bluetooth HD Voice bandwidth.
- HD Voice (wide band speech) compatible.
- Front panel Send and Receive level controls.
- Push-On, Push-Off Talk button.
- Recessed sidetone level control.
- >10 hours on one 9VDC battery
- Model OTL-F features both 4-pin and 5-pin Female XLR headset jacks.
- Model OTL-M features both 4-pin and 5-pin Male XLR headset jacks.
Headset Microphone: 50-2000 ohms
Headset Earpiece: 50-600 ohms
Frequency Response HF mode: 300 Hz - 3.4 kHz
Frequency Response HD Voice: 120 Hz - 7 kHz
Range: 40 feet (12 meters)
Power: one 9VDC battery
Size: 4.7” x 3.75” x 1.65” (12 x 9.5 x 4.2 cm)
Weight: 10 ounces (275 grams)