The TC-JR is a self contained, battery operated Time Code Reader. It is designed to keep track of take numbers with the built in take counter, and can be used with an optional printer to create accurate time code logs. Stand alone operation is achieved when the TC-JR is jam set from external code. The incoming frame rate is displayed so you always know what code you are using. The compact, flat package makes it perfect for script logging.
* READS SMPTE/EBU time code and user bits
* DISPLAYS time code speed and drop frame status
* HOLD shows current take number
* JAM SYNCS to external code or the Trimble Scoutmaster
* BACK LIT LCD display
* PRINTER I/O for logging with take numbers or for a computer serial interface
* EXTERNAL REMOTE POWER and TC Loop through
* 3.4" x 5.3" x 1"
* 10 oz
* INPUT: -10db, 50k load 3.5mm Mini jack
* BATTERY PACK: 1 alkaline 9v battery
* PRINTER PORT: Serial; up to 9.6k Baud 8,1,N
* TRIMBLE SCOUTMASTER input in SMPTE Mode.