BST-25/216 Synthesized Base Station Transmitter Rackmount with RMK-25 Faceplate
The BST-25/216 MHz is a professional quality, auxiliary base station transmitter designed to operate with the PR-216 and PR-216 Option 7 synthesized receivers in the newly assigned 216-217 MHz band under Part 95 of the FCC regulations.
The BST-25/216 MHz transmitter incorporates the latest digital and analog technologies to produce low residual noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response rendering the most natural sound possible from a wireless system.
This transmitter may be used for personal cueing, for tour guide applications, language interpretation, and for assistive listening applications.
Unique COMTEK features of the BST-25/216 MHz include:
- 57 user-selectable channels in the 216-217 MHz range: 38 standard narrow-band, non-companded channels; 19 high-fidelity narrow-band channels with companded audio processing.
- Single-window, bright LED display for exact frequency and channel, VU bar graph meter, antenna condition and lock-out indicator.
- Test tone generator for receiver testing and audio level referencing.
- Balanced mic or line level with 60 dB of control range to accommodate any audio level.
- Micro controller automatically sets the modulation deviation, the audio mode for companding processing, and the EQ when corresponding channels are selected.
- Can be rack mounted for AC or 12 volt DC power and can accommodate a variety of remote antennas.
C-16 Carrying Case
BST-25 Operator¬'s Manual
TWA-72 Whip Antenna
BST-25 Base Station Transmitter
AP-12V1 Power Adaptor (115 VAC Input)